Looking for a new fat bike? We just added the Charge Cooker Maxi to our lineup! Offering a trail-ready Tange chromoly frame with powerful hydraulic disc brakes, the bigger-than-life Charge Cooker Maxi bike features huge 4 in. wide tires to take you anywhere you want to ride.
- Big, fat tires provide lots of flotation, more ground contact and better traction, especially when run at low pressures, allowing the tires to ride over obstacles
- Frame is made of sturdy Tange chromoly with double-butted tubing for strength
- SRAM X5 shifters and derailleurs offer 10 speeds of fat-tire domination
- Pro Max Decipher hydraulic disc brakes offer huge stopping power for big wheels and work even in wet or muddy conditions
- Vee Rubber Vee8 tires offer excellent traction in rough conditions and roll with smooth speed
- Specs on the Charge Cooker Maxi Bike are subject to change